SS501

SS501

Monday, March 26, 2012

MISSING HIM,AGAIN… T^T;

Curently I’m watching Lie To Me,but idk why I keep thinking of him.yes,HIM,who else would it be other than HJL.arghh…esp the sad,romantic part…okay,I did remember him all the time actually,lol…

And now,when I play my Koreanics list in media player,the 1st song that come out was is Remember – B1A4! Omo!i’m not sure it is juz me,but the thing I love most bout my media player is it will always plays the song that suit my current mood.It doesn’t happen onece or two,but ALWAYS!Too frequently!I’m not trying to hallucination,it doeas REALLY,REALLY happen,Chincha!And now,the next song is Satisfaction – FT Island!Maybe bcoz I’m now praising it,keke…lol…But I hope I won’t ever beliv bout it too far,or it’ll be khurafat,or something like that,Nauzubillah,Dear Allah,plez let me far from that feeling…

Ok now I want to write about what I’m feeling rite now.I hold it since I start watched it at 10pm,maybe…Lie To Me Ep 5,6?maybe?I started to think bout him.Eottokkhe?I tried not think too much bout him lately but it looks like he keeps appearing in my minds.My current wallies for both(phone and lappy) is not him,but Eli.I juz change my alarm song too,from Do U Like That – HJL t0 TickTack -UKissBut in my dreams,my imagination,and everywhere I go or do,I can only see him!HJL,I Really Hate U,But I Love U,So What Can I Do?Now Listen…*lol,juz borrowing HJB’s line for Love Ya for a seconds,keke


Each time I can’t go online,I can only think of him.What is he doing,Where he is,How is he,is he sick or healthy?This kind of question keeps wondering in my mind.Juz a little worried.Pabo.Why am I worried?i’m not his wife,his mum,his sister,his neojachingu…He didn’t even know I’m actually exist in this Allah’s earth >.< [#np Yearning Of Heart – BOF OST)
I got the tought to juz sms Akma or Hani,but I don’t want to bother them,since Hani is in the middle of her Final Exam,and Akma got class tomorrow.I just wanna scream of “HYUN JOONG AHHHHHH!!!!!~~~~~BOGOSHIPPEOSSEO!!!!! >_<
#np I am Going To Have You – FT Island
Haha,I know it nonsense,keke….
But I really,really Miss you,HJL…..
ARGHH…. #np A Thing Called Happiness – HJL!
Juz by listen to his voice can makes me smile,a lot.His voice might not as great as YS,Soo Hyun,Yoseob,Jonghyun or even my fav-vocal-ever,Honki,but only his voice can makes me feel this way.Okay,I hav to admit I got the “angau terlebih-syndrome”,lol (lovesick overdose)
#np Together – Kevin and Eli ft Jamosa
Okay maybe juz this I can write now,I got a lot to say earlier,now I’m lost of words,since Remember(B1A4) was played earlier,keke…Annyeong,Assalamualaikum~ (^^)v

= 23rd March,2:12 am,in my room(in my rented house)=
#np OBSESS – SS501!<3



*I bought Harian Metro papers today,bcoz I wanna know more about SPM’s (a Malaysia civil examination) result that was announced yesterday(21st March 2012),since I can’t on9 either watch the news,internet connection was broken,so do the TV’s arial(haha,mian,idk what arial is called in english,it’s the thing used to locate TV’s channel,lol).Many of my kpopers friends are taking the result,so I was excited all the way too.But what to do….Juz read the newspaper la…Today is quite a frustating and stressed day,due to many problems,B.M’s mini project,my friends,and everything.But one Good thing that makes my day was,I saw HJL’s in the newspaper!awwww!~Feel so Great!haha  >___<
The article is about TFS,but actually the 1st thing grabbed my attention when I open that side is,his face,not the article’s title,even the other’s article,keke…



U can see it for sure rite?keke…feel extremely happy bout this.Gomawo Hyun Joong ah,u make my day J

!Edited : After i finished wrote this in Mic Word,I juz notice that my Handphone wallies was HJL!hahaha..I forget i already change it to him,when I can't stand missing him anymore..at least by doin that i feel quite relieved ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment