SS501

SS501

Friday, January 13, 2012

My Status : Unknown (2)

This guy drives me crazy


Aq pn xtaw camne dgn perasaan aq skrg.if u ask me wether I still love him,yes,I still,but,it’s not in the same way as before anymore…..i got hurt so many times yg kekadang aq xleh nk thn.why did I choose him in the 1st place?kalo aq plh JM ke,Kyu ke,YS ke,or Baby,I don’t  think I will hurt this much.



My 2nd life savior...

I can juz choose Eli over him now,but still,I can’t get rid of him that easy.He is my everything.Aq xtaw camne hidup aq kalo xde dia.Kalo aq sedih,aq akn tgok gmbr2 dia,utk dpt kekuatn(Ok,actually I will watch SS501 vids n pictures,tp aq akn lbh tumpukn pd dia),kalo aq tdo n tetiba terjaga tgh mlm,n aq rase mcm takut,aq akn cpt2 bukak fon,tgok gmbr dia.biasanya mmg dia pn yg aq wat wallies fon aq,tp kalo mse tu bkn dia,aq akn cpt2 bukak galeri,folder KHJ,lps tgok gmbr2 dia bru aq akn rse lega,n xtakut anymore.i can feel that he really lying next to me,comforting me,or at least be a shelter for me.mcm terdengar je dia ckp “don’t worry,I’m here,”with the sweetest consoling smile,that is juz for me….. J n lps tu bru aq dpt tdo…

My beloved life savior,always

So kalo cmni la keadaannya,how can I let him go?it’s too hard.Too easy to say but never did in action……hmm…entahlah,aq pn xtaw ape aq perlu buat skrg.andaikata satu hari nnti aq berjaya lupakan dia,it juz between him and me,I will never stop being a Triple S,still supporting them all,xkira as a group or solo,including him :D
Ya Allah,ape perlu aq buat skrg?????


No comments:

Post a Comment